THE HOOK SYSTEM is designed for optimal use of the operating cut to ensure good access within the operating field.
It is suitable for large procedures performed due to disease conditions including: lower esophagus, diaphragm, stomach, duodenum, small intestine, large intestine, liver, bile ducts, pancreas, spleen, urinary tract and treatments performed in retroperitoneal space. It can also be used in traumatology surgery performed by abdominal and gynecological procedures performed with longitudinal cutting.
– easy and quick assembly
– functionality, minimization of the number of retractor elements needed
– maximum availability to the operating field
– protection of tissues not operated from damage
– convenience for the surgeon – “hands free”
– removal of stainless steel with high resistance to repeated sterilization